topmommyblogs

Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Color weeks.. Yellow Week

So to help Eli (14 months) learn his colors I have started doing a new color each week. This week we are doing yellow we've had color baths and pointed out the color yellow everywhere. I was so proud yesterday when he picked up a yellow letter and said yellow.

This is my first themed bath and I can't wait to keep doing them.


This was on 3/14/2013 but I forgot to take a pic of the one they took last night.

Last night we made a sensory bag with shaving cream and food coloring.

I'll do a post showing how we made them.

We also made colored rice today :)

I'll update tomorrow with tonight and tomorrows bath.


Update we ended Yellow week on Saturday 3/17/2013 and I forgot to take a pic of the last bath sorry

Forever N Always

No comments:

Post a Comment