topmommyblogs

Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Yellow Sensory Bag

This was super easy to make and the boys (14 month and 10 years) had alot of fun playing with atleast until one of the bags popped.

What you will need.
Shaving cream ( We used Dollar Tree )
food coloring
plastic bag ( again we used Dollar Tree )
Duct tape

I put a little bit of shaving cream into my bag. Make sure to leave a little room so when you get all the air out it doesn't come out the top. After you add the shaving cream put a couple drops of food coloring I used 5-6 drops. Then you need to get all the air out of the bag and close it up. I used duct taped on the top to keep it from coming out. I put Eli (14 month) Into his play bin and gave him the bag to mix the dye up with the shaving cream.



I'll let the pics speak for themselves..
I was helping Ray with his and also getting the bath ready so I didn't get alot of pics :(
I loved this and I'm going to get bigger and thicker bags for more of these bags.



Forever N Always

No comments:

Post a Comment