topmommyblogs

Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

Friday, March 29, 2013

Box Painting

We have a Al-Di's near us and that's where we get everything that we don't have coupons for. It's normally a       lot cheaper there. But we always forget to take our reusable bags with us so we seem to always come home with at least 1 box.. I saved this box for the boys to paint and then later on it can be used for different things. So far it has been a table for a restaurant and it's been a check out line for a grocery store. I can't wait to see what else the boys come up with.

I set  up the box with some paint , sponges and a paint brush.
Eli was just starting out.



The end.
i think I'll keep letting them do this.

Forever N Always

No comments:

Post a Comment