topmommyblogs

Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hot/Cold Sensory Bins

I came up with these Sensory bins last min but Eli (14 months ) Loved it. I am wanting to teach him hot and cold so that very soon I can teach him that hot can hurt you so he'll be more careful around hot stuff.


What you will need.

Bins
cold water
warm water
food coloring  ( didn't use any this time )

The one one the right is the Hot one and the one on the left is old. I just used plain water but next time I will be adding red    food coloring for hot and blue for cold. 

These are re-freezable ice cubes I got mine at Target for $1 and it came with a lot of different colors. 

Yep he had to get into the bin haha









Forever N Always

No comments:

Post a Comment