topmommyblogs

Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Blue water sensory bin

I took Eli (14 months ) and Ray ( 10 years ) out to play on Tuesday the 19th because it was a very nice day out and I wanted them to get some sun instead of being stuck inside all day. 
I made this pretty cool Blue water sensory bin for them to play with and they loved it.

What I used.
Water dyed blue with food coloring
Blue plastic toys
Blue fish tank rocks ( I got mine from Dollar Tree )
Cookie cutters ( from the $1 part of Target )
Blocks 
sponges

The boys spent over 30mins playing with this and yes Eli had to get in the water haha it was okay. 
They used the sponges to make water marks on the side walk. We also took out some bubbles and played with those about another 30mins. 










We did this before they got dressed for the day so yes they are in night clothes

You can see what else we've done for Blue week here

Forever N Alway

No comments:

Post a Comment