topmommyblogs

Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

Friday, March 29, 2013

Rainbow Fizzy Fun

If anyone loves the way Vinegar and Baking Soda mix You really need to try this.
It's super easy and cheap and SO MUCH FUN.

What you will need.
Baking Soda
Kool Aid
Vinegar
Pan
bowl
Med dropper
1. Take some baking soda 



and mix with the kool aid.. ( 1 color at a time please
I did grape first then lemon and last cherry

Then I put some vinegar in a cup and gave then droppers to the kids.

Let have some fun.

Eli ( 14 months) didn't want to use the dropper but he loved to put his hand into it.

Look at those colors



Ray (10 years) wanted to mix it together

What we ended up with.

This smelled AMAZING. Even my sister Nita ( 13 years) was on the floor playing with it.


If you try this let me know how it worked for you.









Forever N Always

No comments:

Post a Comment