Wednesday, December 17, 2014
One of the things Eli and I made for his grandma's was this super cute and awesome smelling sugar scrub. It's hard coming up with easy gift ideas for Eli to help with since he's not even 3 but he had no problem doing these.
What you will need.
Glass jars with lids. ( These are super cute)
|I filled both jars up with sugar.|
1. Put the sugar into a bowl
2. Add the Peppermint EO's. Eli went a little crazy with the oil so not sure how many drops he did. Oops.
3. Mix it all up.
4. Eli filled 1 jar up with sugar so we have the same amount of white and red.
5. With the left over sugar add the red coloring.
6. Mix it up.
7. Add a little white sugar to the jar then red, then white, then red and so on.
8. We added a ribbon and label. I just kinda forgot to take a picture of it.