topmommyblogs

Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Rainbow Jello Sensory Bin



 I wanted to do a Rainbow bin for the boys so I came up with a jello rainbow one.

What you will need

Jello of every color.
Bin

What to do
Fix the jello like you would any other time.
Then you just put it into a rainbow pattern like I did here.

You can really do this with any color and even add fruit too it. I didn't because Eli (15 month) and Ray (10 years) both played it in.
Now I knew this was going to be messy so we put the boys into my moms bath tub so it was easy clean up and the boys could get a bath right after..




I made mine in jars.

























He was so proud when he got jello on the spoon.








































Forever N Always

No comments:

Post a Comment