topmommyblogs

Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Colored Cotton Ball Play

I got these colored cotton balls for a different reason but Eli wanted to play with them so I thought " Why not  make it into a learning play thing" I gave him a empty container with a lid that pops open. Then I showed him how to put the balls into the hole in the lid. He caught on quickly and sat on the floor playing with these for over 30 mins. 



He was so into this haha

These do come in different sizes but for safety I only let him play with the really big ones. The pack has small med. and large.



Please if you have a child who put everything into their mouth feel free to change this to something safe to eat.



Forever N Always

No comments:

Post a Comment