topmommyblogs

Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

Sunday, April 14, 2013

"Flower" Hunt

It's been so nice outside lately that the boy and I have been spending a lot of time out there.
It was still pretty early when I took Eli ( 15 months) outside to find flower. I wanted him to find them and pick them himself and after I showed him what to get he got right too it. Well when we wasn't wanting to slide or ride his Elmo toy... We didn't get to spend a lot of time outside because I saw a black snake and ran Eli inside and woke mom up so she could kill it. I wouls have taken Eli back outside but the snake was right where we were and yeah I got kinda freaked.
I really like the little purple ones.

Looking for flower

He found one yay.

He wanted to be a big boy and hold the bucket.

My handsome boy

Some of the things we found

He loves the yellow ones

He has a things for the spiky balls. He is always giving them too me.




He loved doing this so as they grow back we will be getting more.





Forever N Always

No comments:

Post a Comment