topmommyblogs

Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

You are my Super Hero

So This is my first time posting one of the care packages I've made for my DH :) I hope you enjoy and there will be more to come.
So I'm calling this box You are my Super Hero. I use construction paper on each flap and i did one green and made it The Hulk.
The I used a red piece of paper and I did a spider web ( I know it's not very good) Did anyone spot the little purple spider in the corner?
Next I use a blue piece of paper and I cut out a red Superman shape and I have never done this before and I messed up on it oops :( It will be okay.
After that I use a white sheet of paper and I did the Wonder woman symbol :)
I also added a note on the bottom of the box telling him he is my Hero.
Then I put candy in the box and I don't have everything yet because it's not full so there will be a update on this later

So far here is what I have in it.
1. Sun Flower Seeds in Original and Ranch
2. Yoohoo Singles to go ( Just add milk )
3. Sour Face Twisters Bubble Gum in Apple and Strawberry
4. Red Twizzlers
5. Wonka Sweetarts Chews
6. jolly Rancher Hard candy in Original and Fruit 'n Sour
7. 2 EZ - Bake in a cup ( add water and microwave )
8. Caramel Apple Taffy
9. Now & Later in Wild berry , Strawberry , Blue Raspberry , Watermellon , Tropical Punch
10. 22 packs of the little Candy sticks
11. 2 4packs of slim jims
12. 2 Lipton White tea in a bottle

That's all I have for now but if you have any ideas on what else I should add to it just leave a comment I could really use some ideas haha.
Also a tip for anyone who makes a care package the Dollar Store aka Dollar Tree is a wonderful friend to go see.
Plus they take coupons now so if you have a coupon and can save some money go right ahead and don't feel bad about it. :) sti

No comments:

Post a Comment