topmommyblogs

Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Greenishblue nails for 10/18/2012

So this is what I have done to my nails this week nothing to dramatic or anything just a simple Green with Blue sparkle :)
I used Wet N Wild Fastdry in 225c sage in the city.
Wet N Wild Fastdry in Clear Top.
Essence Color & Go in ( I can't find the name on the bottle but it's a blueish green color with sparkles)

Now here is what I did to get this look

1. I did 3 coats of the Sage in the city
2. 1 coat of Essence on all my fingers
3. on my ring finger I put another coat of Essence to make it more blue then the others 4. 1 coat of clear I know the lighting is alittle off in the pics but it really is a beautiful color when done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment