topmommyblogs

Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

First time candle making

So this is the first time making scented candles now when I was little my mom and I made candles with wax and crayons but for this I wanted to make scented ones.
well let me just say when you light them they don't smell like anything :( So i have to find a way to get the scent to stay in them. I used a double boiler for this and the scented oil sank to the bottom :(

If anyone has any tips and how to get the scent to work right please let me know. I also had some dye wax which made the colors and I use my son empty baby food jars.
Next time I make them I'm going to heat the jars up too so maybe it will look prettier. So does anyone have any tips on candle making?

No comments:

Post a Comment