topmommyblogs

Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

home made banana chips

So I made some homemade banana chips to send to my hubby in his carepackage.
1. peel the bananas
2. cut up into thin round pieces
3. put onto dehydrator rack
4. turn on dehydrator
5. wait about a hr and rotate the racks
6. after a couple hrs when the bananas are dry take them off and put them into a plastic bag.

There you go you know have a super healthy and cheap snack :) bananas are cheap and healthy and there sweet so there is no reason to add sugar or anything to them. I saved some to for myself and I added it to cereal and it was super yummy you can put these in oatmill also or eat them alone I'm sure there are other way to use them but my favorite is in cereal or alone

No comments:

Post a Comment