topmommyblogs

Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Snow Fun.

I have no idea where all this snow is coming from this year but Eli is loving it.
When he woke up this morning I took him to the door and he was ready to play.
We went outside for about 20mins till I said I had to go in. Eli would have stayed out longer if I had let him.





















I tried to make a snow man but Eli smashed him :/ maybe next time.
He loved making snowballs and throwing them at people.

Him and nana had alot of fun playing on the slide outside and Ray loved throwing snowballs.

It was alot of fun and even tho mom and I are sick we're both glad we went out with the boys.










Forever N Always

No comments:

Post a Comment