topmommyblogs

Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Alphabet Soup Bath time

A couple of weeks ago I bought Eli these awesome foam letters for bath time. 
They're a great way to teach him his ABC's.
These can stick to the wall with water but they stick better if you use shaving cream on he back. 

I call this Alphabet Soup because I made the water orange and after putting the letters in that's what it reminded me of. 
Eli was so ready to get in


Our new friend waned to say "HI!!!!"

And then last but not least orange shaving cream for painting.
I know I should have taken pictures of the boys playing but well I forgot.

There really isn't much to say about this bah seeing as it was a very simple bath to do. I got my foam letters online really cheap but I'm sure you can get them at Wal-Mart or Target.

Also on a side note it's smartest to get the kids washed before giving them the shaving cream because it does make the water really gross.









Forever N Always

No comments:

Post a Comment