topmommyblogs

Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 2014

Happy new year everyone. Wow 2013 was a crazy busy year for us. We had so much going on this year. I know the last couple f months I haven't been posting much and I really hate that. I love blogging Love sharing what is going on and I love that DH and I can go back and look at how much Eli has grown up.
To think 2 years ago I was bringing the new year in being in labor is just mind blowing to me.

So somethings that happen  in 2013

Eli turned one.
Joshua messed up the car we are still making payments on .
We started deployment #2.
We kicked deployment #2's butt.
We got pregnant.
We went to the beach.
Joshua has been in the Navy for 2 years :) So 2 down 2 to go.
We did a ton of things with our church.
Joshua and I had our 2 year Ann.
and last but not least We found out right before the new year that we are having a GIRL!!!!

This year had a lot of ups and downs but we can out stronger and better off.

I'm glad that 2013 is over but at the same time I can't believe how much Eli grow up in one year.
When this year started he was just learning to walk now he is running and trying to jump.( he keeps one foot on the ground.) He is counting to 4 all by himself. He has also taught himself what sound the letters A and E make. He can look at them and tell you what letter it is.. He is putting together 4-5 words together and it just surprises me how much he knows that I didn't teach him.

That is all I have for now but I hope everyone has a wonderful 2014.



Forever N Always

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo excited you and Joshua are having a girl!!! Have you decided on a name yet? I really, really can't wait to meet my little cuz!!!

    ReplyDelete