topmommyblogs

Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Banana and Pineapple Smoothie. Almond

We are loving smoothie lately. I don't add sugar or ice cream or anything like that.. I would like to say my smoothies are pretty healthy. I normally just use what I have on hand. I don't really make a plan for what I want to make and I don't keep track of how much I'm putting in. 

Please feel free to share your smoothie ideas :)


Almond milk, 2% milk, Fresh Aloe Vera, celery,  Carrot, Banana, Pineapple, Coconut Oil.
Oh and Orange Juice


I think I added something else to this which is why it is pink but I just don't remember what. SORRY!!!



This was a super yummy smoothie. :)

Forever N Always

No comments:

Post a Comment