topmommyblogs

Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

Monday, October 14, 2013

Crochet Tiny Jack

I have really started to love to crochet. I have learned to make bags, blankets, and now this cute little pumpkin. I have also started selling my things on Lista. I will be selling this cute Tiny Jack on there starting to night so if you would like to buy it or one like it look up carebear10993 or Tiny Jack.

I can do different faces on it if you would like one with a surprised look or a big smile just email me and I'll make it for you. These are prices at $3.00 for 1 or $5.00 for 2. I know that's alittle much but I have to cover the cost of shipping. The more you order the more the price goes down.



I did 2 leaves for this one but I can add more or less.

I do wish I had done button eyes on this one so I'm pretty sure that's what I'll do next time.

Forever N Always

No comments:

Post a Comment