topmommyblogs

Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Alittle about my family.

So today I wanted to tell everyone about my family.

                                                    First I'll start off with my baby boy Eli.

This is Eli he is 11 months old. He is a breast fed baby :).
He loves to watch Elmo in fact he loves anything Elmo.
Right now he is teething So pretty soon he will have 2 new
teeth. He is going to get his to teeth first. One of his
favorite food his banana and he loves to eat cheerios and cracker

s.
As you can see from the picture he is a very silly boy and I love
spending time with him.. He is learning to walk but right now
he will only walk when holding on to things he also love to
craw

l around getting into everything.

                                                         Now for my loving Husband Joshua.

We have been together since March 6 2010 we have been married for a year now.
He is in the Navy right now but that's all I'm going to say on his job for now.
He doesn't have a favorite color.
He loves my moms potatoes soup.
He is a wonderful man.


                                                             Now for Little about myself.

I love hot pink and lime green together.
I collect spoons from different states.
I love my family.
I can't live with out my baby or my husband.
I love to take the time to do my hair and make up and nails.

That's it for right now :) Hope everyone has a wonderful day

No comments:

Post a Comment