topmommyblogs

Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

Thursday, May 9, 2013

I wish

I wish I had more time. Josh ( DH) and I have started buying a house and with him deployed it's a lot harder on me because I had to find a place we would both like and was in our budget. Also the POA I have isn't what we need so now I have to get another one and blah blah.. I can't wait to have our own place. I have a lot of DIY stuff coming up I have some tables I'm going to redo and I have some chair I need to redo. We're painting the house before we move in. I also have some yard work I will need to do once we get the house. It's a lot. I also have a lot of stuff at church going on plus my little cousin is Graduating from High School and at some point I am going to have to pick Josh up..I just want to get back to posting and doing our arts and crafts.. Hopefully I'll be able to start posting again soon. I'm sorry everyone. I'm still doing themed baths right now but there pretty low key.

Have a wonderful night everyone.

Oh and if you have any ideas you would like to see please let me know and I will see what I can do.
I'm also on Pinterest now :)




Forever N Always

No comments:

Post a Comment