topmommyblogs

Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy Feb 1

I know I haven't posted lately and I'm so sorry about that. I've been super busy with having my son and then my husband has been home on weekends.... Last weekend he was driving  and hit a huge something covered in ice and it ripped off 2/3 of the bumper and then smashed in his radiator and messed u everything to do with the AC.  So I've had to deal with trying to get that fixed.

 I really do hope to blog more and to blog more about the deals I get with coupons and new product I've gotten and will be trying. I'm also looking to do a make up swap with someone this summer so if you would like to swap with me just leave me a comment. :) I also have a line of review coming out very soon. I wanted to post some this weekend but I have to go to VA. I may do a post of things I saw up there. If there is anything you want me to review just leave  me a comment and let me know and I will do my best to get the post up. Also feel free to share my blog I know it's not the best but I would love to get it out there. 

I have to go now but I'll be back soon. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment