topmommyblogs

Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Homemade soap.

My Etsy is now open.   
I love making soaps. I'm just getting started and I've even sold a few. I use facebook HERE and Listia HERE right now to sell my soaps.
Please check me out share my page like it. everything. I'm also on Pinterest HERE.

I run sales once a month and I will also be doing giveaways. It you want a special basket I will have those for sale. Like Easter baskets.

I try to keep prices low and give people th best deal.

Please let me know what you think. :)



























I've started making HP and CP soaps now




These are not all of my mold to see all of my mold please see my facebook page. I will also take orders by email.





Forever N Always

No comments:

Post a Comment